Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Left 4 Dead Review!


I remember when I got this game. I went to my local game store and bought it for around $50. I went home really excited since I heard this game rocks. I tried it on my Xbox 360. When I played in singleplayer I got really bored since all you do is choose a character and shoot a bunch of zombies with your bot teammates. I didn't play it much since then, until I went to my friend for a sleepover because it was his birthday. Some of my other friends brought their laptops. They were playing Left 4 Dead so I was asking then if I could play and of course they said "Yes".
I played the game with my other friends on multiplayer and that's when I realized that multiplayer is a whole different story. This is the only reason why the game is really good. You will feel that you are really there and you will be screaming and shouting at your friends which is really really fun. This is more of a co-op game. This is definitely a zombie heaven for zombie fans. This game is really really cool. The game starts with a loading screen which looks like a movie poster and after it loads basically all you have to do is kill a bunch of zombies and run to a safe house which is quite plain.
There are however special kinds of zombies like a zombie that jumps around and tackles you and starts ripping your flesh out. I also didn't like the limit of all the weapons. The weapons are very little and in fact I will actually name them all for you right now. Uzi, Shotgun, M4, Auto shotgun, Pistol, and Double Pistols and also some grenades like a Molotov. This game has very few levels but its not really repetitive because when you play each level it changes. Like when you repeat some stages there will be more zombies and sometimes more bosses. I would recommend you buy this game but only for multiplyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment