Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Feelings on Metal Gear Solid Rising For Xbox 360!


I was very excited when I heard that one of my favorite game franchises which is Metal Gear Solid was actually going to go to the Xbox 360. I played all of the Metal Gear games except for MGS4 which I really want to play. Metal Gear Games usually are those kinds of games with great stories and something that will teach us a lesson in life. I saw a video on Youtube which had a title "Konima Announces Metal Gear Solid 5 on Xbox 360". I clicked the video and saw that Kojima announced that he would be releasing it on the Xbox 360 I was really excited, but then the host of E3 said that, "We are very excited to see Solid Snake on Xbox 360 again.", but then Kojima says, "Who said anything about Solid Snake." After that, A trailer flashes which just basically shows all of Raiden's body parts which was quite boring. It wasn't the gay Raiden on MGS2. It was actually Ninja Raiden on MGS4 who is actually pretty cool. I searched for some videos on Youtube for the gameplay and saw just 1 video which didn't really show much. It only showed Raiden running around with a sword and some guns as well and shooting some enemy NPCs. The NPCs weren't even textured and The NPCs AI wasn't so good they were actually stupid, but of course that isnt really the real game itself. It was just stage 1 of there game. I'm really excited for the final release though.

No comments:

Post a Comment