Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quick Game Reviews - Sniper Elite





Game:Sniper Elite
Genre: Stealth, Action
Console: PS2


Graphics 6/10
The graphics aren't that good. But it's still good for an early 2000 game.

Game play 9/10
I'm VERY impressed with this game. It's the only sniper game I know that has realistic sniping.
such as gravity, wind,heartbeat,and firing your gun at the same time with artillery so it gonna be silent.

Lifespan 5/10
For me, I didn't really experience online gaming here but I think it would be fun.

Story 2/10
I know that the story might be true but... Who the @&%! would make this story
so unreal.

Sounds 4/10
Gun sounds are good but you will rarely hear it since it is a "Stealth" game.
But the Background sounds keep repeating, So much that it's very irritating.

Blood 7/10
HEADSHOTS Rule!!!

Buy?, Borrow?
Borrow, Because even if the gameplay rocks. It still not worth it.

Overall 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment